If you think you know all there is to know about dental checkups, then our dentists, Dr. Christopher J. Rouse and Dr. E. Michael Crosland, would like to test your knowledge. The more you know about dental checkups, the better chance you’ll make them a priority and the better chance you’ll feel more comfortable in the dental chair. So, our dentists hope you learn something new while taking the following quiz. Good luck!
1. When should you attend your six-month checkups?
a. Every three months
b. Every year
c. Every six months
2. Your dental checkups are important because they help you prevent dental issues, they deeply clean the teeth, they strengthen the smile and they make sure you don’t suffer any dental issues.
3. Your dental checkups include:
a. A thorough cleaning
b. The removal of plaque and tartar from the teeth and gumline
c. A fluoride treatment
d. A thorough examination
e. All of the above
4. You can prepare for your dental checkup by brushing your teeth and remembering everything you ate that day.
4. B (You can prepare by brushing, flossing, rinsing and thinking of any questions you have of your smile.)
To learn more about dental checkups in Greenville, South Carolina, please contact Flatrock Family Dentistry at your earliest convenience. We also encourage you to call our office if you would like to schedule your next appointment. All you need to do is dial 864-774-0758 and we will be more than happy to help you!