Dr. Rouse and Dr. Khan are pleased to utilize advanced dental technology to help ensure that you receive the highest possible level of care at our office. Contact Flatrock Family Dentistry for information on our services and the tools we use to help you maintain and enhance your smile!
Our advanced technology includes:
- Digital X-Rays
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging: To help our dentists receive more accurate images of your mouth and provide more detailed, personalized treatment plans, we use cone beam 3D imaging. This process is quick, painless, and comfortable, and it provides Dr. Rouse and Dr. Khan with essential, detailed information to make your dental care even better.
- DEXIS CariVu™ Cavity Detection
- DIAGNOdent Laser Cavity Detection: Dr. Rouse and Dr. Khan are committed to detecting dental problems like decay at the earliest possible stage so we can provide conservative, effective treatment. We are pleased to utilize the DIAGNOdent laser cavity detector to aid our dentists in detecting decay before significant damage occurs to your teeth.
- VELscope Oral Cancer Screening
- Intraoral cameras
- CEREC technology
- Planmeca® PlanScan™
- Planmeca® Milling Station
- Soft Tissue Laser
- State-of-the-Art Sterilization Center
- Take-Home Sleep Study
Call Flatrock Family Dentistry at (864) 756-5576 today to schedule your next appointment. Our dentists serve patients in and around Greer, Simpsonville, Greenville and nearby areas of South Carolina.