Dental veneers make the optimum smile makeover because they can be easily shaped and crafted to suit the needs for each individual tooth. For more information about dental veneers, consider the following:
– A single dental veneer can survive the ravages of constant wear and tear on your mouth for longer than a decade.
– Teeth that have been hurt due to oral accidents and injuries may need to be obscured with dental veneers.
– Veneers can cover minor malocclusions including spacing issues and other alignment ailments often taking place with teeth.
– Dental veneers are created to suit all sorts of teeth for the perfect smile you desire, including alterations in the shape, color, size, curvature, feel, and overall aesthetics of problematic teeth.
– Oral health disorders including tooth decay, bruxism, and enamel erosion can be covered with veneers to restore the full beauty of the affected teeth once again.
If you are looking for dental veneer treatments in Greenville, South Carolina, come see Flatrock Family Dentistry soon. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Christopher Rouse, simply call our dentist office at (864) 756-5576. With the help of our team and dental veneers, the pathway to a clear smile can be yours. We look forward to seeing you soon!